Débats et opinions libres

Forum créé le 22/2/2001 10:43 et administré par Le Webmaster Comores-infos

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
Mr XX121
Posté le:
16/3/2006 15:46
Sujet du message:
CPE: attention à l'arnaque
Répondre            

Les médias français serinent que le CPE est un Contrat Pour l'Emploi mais en fait il n'en est rien. Il s'agit d'une arnaque de Shiraq et le contrat s'appelle en fait Contrat Pour l'Escroquerie, la preuve:

Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE TO INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Dear sir,
With deep appreciation of your esteem contact i got from your business website,i wish to introduce myself to u sir, I am mr Fandy Ah from Sudan, but i am now living in thailand Bangkok ( conditionally) actually i will like to invest in your company. sir i will like to know the procedures of a non-citizen investing in your company or country, actually after reading through your web-site, i decided to contact you because i cannot invest in your company/country without an assistant from someone from your country.
I will like you to advice me on a business there that i can invest and the procedures before the investment, why i inquired is because, in investments, you have to look for a good company and country that the safety environmental condition of the foriegn investor is quaranteed,
A company or country that is trustworthy with good government,good management and better economy.Acutully the good profile of your company increases the volume of your company thus raising evidence that if money is invested in your company,that the investor is guaranteed of reaping the good dividends of investments...thanks to the companys management board
thanks very much for taking time to go through my e-mail and i am also looking forward to read your reply soon so as to detail you on my investments programme and how much fund that i am intending to invest and also the area of the business that i would like to invest it after good negotiation.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum