Les amoureux des lames s'y retrouvent pour échanger sur leur passion commune.

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
alijen
Posté le:
25/12/2023 10:24
Sujet du message:
Color blindness test kit
Répondre            

The color blindness test kit is designed with very small color changes, suitable for use in assessing the sensory ability of technicians or color testers.
Thereby, it is possible to choose the right person to check color deviations with color comparison cabinets in the fields of coatings, cosmetics, garments, printing, etc.
The color blindness test kit is designed with color fastness and standard colors suitable for small to large laboratories
Application
Each person will perceive colors differently. So those involved in color evaluation need to understand how accurately they actually see color. The Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue Test (FM100 Hue Test) is a fast and effective method of testing each person's ability to perceive color. Evaluation should be performed under standard daylight conditions such as the light source used in the X-Rite SpectraLight QC and Judge QC cabinets.
Benefit
color blind test is used to classify and evaluate the level of color defects.
Comprehensive analysis of color reading ability of employees performing color assessment work at important stages
Use as an independent control tool to measure the duration of other color blindness test results.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum