SITE DU PARTI MDR - SITE Y'ISHYAKA - ISHYAKA, ISHYAKA, ISHYAKA NYINE. ISHYAKA RIHARANIRA DEMOKARASI MURI REPUBULIKA.
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Ayinkamiye
Rwanda
Posté le:
6/9/2005 07:11
Sujet du message:
Icyaha cyinyokomuntu nti gisaza.
Répondre            
Email:
clemayinkamiye@yahoo.co.uk

Rwanda: Traditional court orders temporary jailing of army general

The gacaca court [traditional judicial system] of Rugenge sector, Nyarugenge District [Kigali], has ordered for temporary imprisonment of Maj-Gen Laurent Munyakazi.

The court among others has accused Maj-Gen Munyakazi of intimidating witnesses and obliterating evidence.

According to the president of the gacaca court of Rugenge sector, Raymond Kallisa [phonetic], the decision was reached after hearing the ongoing information gathering phase where it was discovered that the general never spoke the truth during his appearance to testify on what he knows or saw during the genocide since he was a senior officer at the time.

The court equally recommended that Maj-Gen Munyakazi should be put in category one of genocide perpetrators.

It should be recalled that during the genocide, Maj-Gen Munyakazi was in charge of security of people who had sought refuge at the Holy Family Church St Familie, St Michael's Cathedral and St Paul's Church respectively.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum