SITE DU PARTI MDR - SITE Y'ISHYAKA - ISHYAKA, ISHYAKA, ISHYAKA NYINE. ISHYAKA RIHARANIRA DEMOKARASI MURI REPUBULIKA.
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Kayitare Alexis
France
Posté le:
9/10/2005 19:43
Sujet du message:
Gen. Kabarebe lauds RDF on Darfur
Répondre            

Gen. Kabarebe lauds RDF on Darfur
By Patrick Bigabo
Thursday, 06 October 2005
The Army Chief of General Staff, Gen. James Kabarebe, has lauded Rwandan troops that returned from their international peacekeeping mission in Darfur in Sudan for their excellent performance.

Gen.James
Kabarebe “It has been a surprise to everyone about our outstanding performance,” Kabarebe said adding: “earlier, nobody knew how RDF operated and they would say anything about us.” He told the soldiers that when RDF went to Darfur many thought they wouldn’t manage the assignment. “Let them continue saying what they wish but for us we shall just work,” he said. The RDF contingent that returned from Darfur was also awarded with AU medals. “You were decorated with those medals both for your personal achievement as well as for your country; do not misrepresent them,” Kabarebe warned.

The contingent was allowed two weeks to rest after which they will resume their duties in the country. “The money you have been given while serving in AU should be well invested. Do not waste your money on booze,” the army chief counselled.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum