SITE DU PARTI MDR - SITE Y'ISHYAKA - ISHYAKA, ISHYAKA, ISHYAKA NYINE. ISHYAKA RIHARANIRA DEMOKARASI MURI REPUBULIKA.
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Simon Mb
Royaume-Uni
Posté le:
20/9/2006 15:58
Sujet du message:
What can we learn from the Thai Coup?
Répondre            
Email:
u44sm5@abdn.ac.uk
Site Internet:
http://www.africannews.blogspot.com
Hi there?

Africa isn't alone...., even Thailand has decided to go 15 years backwards!

Just imagine going to an international conference and the army deciding, despite the democratic mandate, that your time is over!

Just imagine the army being always able to resolve any policy disagreements by depositing an elected gvt! (by the way, they are even rewriting the constitution- just falling short of African habit of changing the flat, currency, regional admnistration etc....)

Just imagine living in a country where none seems to have any job guarantee in politics b'se the army has always an upper hand!

How many coups would there have been in USA just before the Iraq war?

How many coups would there have been in UK just before Iraq and Afghan war?

How many coups would there have been in UK in 2 weeks ago (Tony Blair's leadership crisis)?

Is the army in UK and USA not competent? Does it not know how to act to so called "represent the interest of the public and protect public harmony"?

It was very sad to see the Thai Prime Minister at the UN general assembly.

And do you know what? the newly appointed Prime Minister has a right to attend the UN assembly and sit in the seat reserved to Thailand....!

This is called "positive reward" and it's one of the things that encourage putsches and rebellion! Your seat at the UN would be guaranteed so long as you declare yourself as leader at the antennas of your country's radio and TV.

Bizarre and sad.
Simon Mbarushimana
http://www.africannews.blogspot.com

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum