SITE DU PARTI MDR - SITE Y'ISHYAKA - ISHYAKA, ISHYAKA, ISHYAKA NYINE. ISHYAKA RIHARANIRA DEMOKARASI MURI REPUBULIKA.
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
R
Canada
Posté le:
2/10/2006 12:37
Sujet du message:
Ubwoko bw'IMMANA
Répondre            
Site Internet:
http://www.ThatAmericanGuy.Com
Héritage y'ingoma za Cyami z'abaTutsi:
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
1.THOSE KINGS NEVER COMMITTED GENOCIDES.
ABAMI NTIBAKOZE GENOCIDE.
2.You ARE AWARE that they ruled for atleast 880 years.
Uziko bategetse imyaka irenga 880...
3.They are living in Paradise.
4. Ubwoko bw'iMMANA buRANEZERWA iyo bubasanze muli THE REAL PARADISE KINGS just built up in heaven.
5. Birazwi ko Ubwami bwabo atari ubwo kw'ISI. THEY MASTER HEAVEN BETTER THAN ANY OTHER SPACE.
6.Ubwoko bw'iMMANA is a KiNYARWANDA(TUTSI LANGUAGE)
7. Navuzeko naliho mbere y'uko ninjira mu IBIMANUKA.

8. MY PRAYER HAS BEEN put into A FRUIT ONLY FOUND IN PARADISE; NOT ON the EARTH AND OR the WEB, ahubwo MU IJURU.

9. NOT FOR EVERYONE. ONLY THE SELECTED FEW.

10. I WON'T SAY ANYTHING AND I'LL NEVER DIE.--SO I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE. and EVERYTHING TO GAIN.(PARADISE)

11. I'd NEVER listen to idiot Fake Rwandan people. THE ONES THAT put iNYENZi-iNKOTANYi into power.

12. I'M 100% T. and FEW PEOPLE WANNA REDUCE MY PURITY BUT one of the numerous thing they don't know is: ========>>>I HAD ALREADY GOTTEN INTO PARADISE, BEFORE I GOT INTO IBIMANUKA. and
(DRUM Roll please)

<<<I will return there.>>> cute, huh?

13.YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING. I WISH YOU WERE ME. BUT YOU CAN'T BE ME.

14. <<GENOME HUMAIN>> NTABWO BATEZE KUYIMENYA. KUKO BAZABONA IBYO BASHOBOYE KUBONA ALIKO IBILI MULI THE INVISIBLE SIDE OF CREATION ntacyo bateze kumenya.

15.Stay 100% Tutsi.<<=====

if you're under 100% then please honey, Don't pollute the Earth with mixed up lions, cows, people, seeds etc. I mean =====>> don't have children. if you already got them, then Don't produce others anymore.

16.Don't act like pauL Kagame who wishes <<every future rwandan should be a ncakalafu street kid like him in his teenage, then later become a genocidal for years.>>

17. Stop the Authentic World population POLLUTION.
18. Simon mbarushimana will hate me for that but for GOD'S SAKE, I have to spit the Truth====>>Don't commit intermariage Suicide.

I Know that you love "Malaysia" but i think you should not marry a malaysia girl or anyoneelse for that matter.

19. Abatabizi bicwa no kutabimenya. utekereza le contraire y'ibyo niwe ufite ubwenge buke(GenocidaL Ideology a.k.a. GOD's people CLEANSING)

read this:
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Lions dying in Indian zoo after failed experiment
Sun Sep 17, 3:30 AM
By Palash Kumar

CHANDIGARH, India (Reuters) - Twenty-one lions are dying in a zoo in north India after a cross-breeding experiment to boost the park's attractions went disastrously wrong.
In the 1980s officials at the Chhatbir Zoo in the northern city of Chandigarh, bred captive Asiatic lions with a pair of African circus animals, resulting in a hybrid species.
Within a few years it became obvious it had not worked.
The offspring found it hard to walk, let alone run, because their hind legs were weak. And by the mid 1990s the big cats -- which live for up to 20 years in captivity -- showed symptoms of failing immune systems.
But it wasn't until 2000 that the breeding program was ended, and the male lions given vasectomies, by which time the zoo had 70 to 80 such lions.
Their number dwindled slowly, with disease killing some and some dying of wounds inflicted by other lions.
Authorities say they are waiting for the population to "phase out" before they can start breeding pure Asiatic lions.
"But the effort here is to help them die with dignity," said Dharminder Sharma, a senior zoo official. "We give them all the facilities to live a happy life in their last years. Some of the old lions are even given boneless meat."
Last year the zoo opened a special enclosure, away from the main exhibit area, where it keeps lions who have become too feeble to defend themselves.
It has been dubbed an "old age home" for lions.
Ailing Lakshmi and Lajwanti now live in these sheds, which have a small caged courtyard.
Both are hybrid and are extremely weak. They can barely stand up or walk. Their only activity is a small but painful walk to eat their meals. However, if challenged, they can still muster a spine-chilling roar.
In August, Lakshmi stopped eating. Doctors at the zoo put her on a drip and fed her glucose through water.
"Those were nervous times for us," said Sharma.
"We tried very hard to keep her alive and eventually succeeded when she slowly started to eat ... Even if they are meant to die, it doesn't meant we kill them by not treating them," he added.
Asiatic lions are found only in India and, at present, there are about 300 of them in the Gir national park in the western state of Gujarat.
In the mid-20th century, their numbers were less then 15 as they were vigorously hunted by the Maharajas and princes for whom the majestic animal was the most coveted game. The population recovered after a breeding program launched in the Gir sanctuary in the 1960s.

<http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/17092006/6/n-world-lions-dying-indian-zoo-failed-experiment.html>

From the Office Desk of:
R
{{ http://www.ThatAmericanGuy.Com }}

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum