SITE DU PARTI MDR - SITE Y'ISHYAKA - ISHYAKA, ISHYAKA, ISHYAKA NYINE. ISHYAKA RIHARANIRA DEMOKARASI MURI REPUBULIKA.
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Simon Mb
Royaume-Uni
Posté le:
22/11/2006 16:47
Sujet du message:
Message for RUSESABAGINA
Répondre            
Email:
u44sm5@abdn.ac.uk
Site Internet:
http://www.africannews.blogspot.com
Dear Rusesabagina,

I do not know you personally and never met you, but I am writing, and you do not have to reply, just to encourage you.

Keep on... b'se even a single life saved in Rwanda or one Western soul that gets to appreciate the TRUTH about the Rwandan genocide will be a success for you and your country.

In our struggle, we do indeed need the West, there is no doubt about that.

But crucially, we need a West that fully understands the roots of our historic bloodsheds so that we treat the causes and not the symptoms as it has often been the case.

We are tired of the cycles of highly predictable episodes of bloodsheds, and there is as much work to do in the West as there is at home.

Please pull your socks up and remain courageous and I trust you will use your newly acquired and highly deserved international renown to advance fairness and justice for and between ALL Rwandans.

And I am sure if approached to head an armed rebellion, existing or new, you will be bold to reject such demolic agenda: DON'T BE PERSUADED BY THOSE CLAIMING TO DEFINE THE WORD "LIBERATION" to suit their own egoistic or ethnic ideologies.

Finally, if approached by extremist Hutus to water down the genocide of Tutsis, be bold to say no. If nothing else, so please remember that some countries do actually take this as an arrestable (criminal) offence.

In your lectures, I trust you do give due respect to H.E. Paul Kagame, he is the head of state; and do listen to alternative approaches as, with our problems being so complex, there is no "easy and quick fix" solution!

Yours sincerely,

Simon Mbarushimana
http://www.africannews.blogspot.com

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum