SITE DU PARTI MDR - SITE Y'ISHYAKA - ISHYAKA, ISHYAKA, ISHYAKA NYINE. ISHYAKA RIHARANIRA DEMOKARASI MURI REPUBULIKA.
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Simon Mb
Royaume-Uni
Posté le:
15/1/2007 00:46
Sujet du message:
Tragic metamorphosis:rebellion-Power
Répondre            
Email:
u44sm5@abdn.ac.uk
Site Internet:
http://www.africannews.blogspot.com
AFRICA'S TRAGIC METAMORPHOSIS: FROM THE BUSH TO THE REINS OF POWER.

Whilst in the bush, the rebellion leader will always have a negative publicity in the West and many International arrest warranty or sanctions- economical or travel- will be imposed.

When in power, a former rebel leader is greeted by the West as hero and liberator; a man the West can do business with.

In some cases, such a rebel leader will change the national anthem, currency, flag and, sometimes, even the name of the country. Furthermore, this kind of a leader will run what is essentially a VICTOR's form of JUSTICE against the defeated side.

Strikingly, as the Western money, good and services are cycled between weapons (for rebels); rebuilding contracts (after accession to power); weapons for the defeated government now in bush trying to fight its way back; and weapon for the newly victorious rebellion trying to establish itself as having a military upper hand, the West, albeit may be unconsciously, fuel the foresaid cycle.

Thence despicable poverty and the collapse or crippling of public institutions in almost all parts of Africa.

Is there a way out?

Can the West now see the immigration crisis as a natural, knee-jerk like- remedy? Could it pay good dividends for Africa at least in the short term? But what about competition and current preference to Eastern Europe labour?

By preying on utter destitution, misery and complete ghetto, will the global terrorism expand its activities, recruitments and ideology to Africa? If yes, will there ever be an outright winner or each side will have to pay some price?

Please click here to load your views on the blog, alternatively, please email africannews at u44sm5@abdn.ac.uk

Article available in full at http://www.africannews.blogspot.com

Simon

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum