SITE DU PARTI MDR - SITE Y'ISHYAKA - ISHYAKA, ISHYAKA, ISHYAKA NYINE. ISHYAKA RIHARANIRA DEMOKARASI MURI REPUBULIKA.
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Warupyisi
France
Posté le:
2/4/2007 13:01
Sujet du message:
Commission yo kwiga ihanurwa ry'indege y
Répondre            

Kagame umurava uramwishe

Source: Wikipédia

"As of 2006, the Kagame regime has not undertaken any investigation to find those behind the assassination."

"Because French citizens died during the crash of the plane, an investigation was carried out by Jean-Louis Bruguière, a French judge, who controversaly concluded that the shooting of the plane was ordered by Kagame. In November 2006 Jean-Louis Bruguière signed international indictments against nine of President Kagame's senior aides and accused Kagame of ordering the assassination of two African presidents ( Rwandan president Juvénal Habyarimana and his counterpart Cyprien Ntaryamira of Burundi ). Kagame could not be indicted under French law ( as a head-of-state he has immunity from prosecution ) but he could be indicted by the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda.[2][3]

The indictment was based upon the belief that the RPF was the only organization with the missiles that were used in the assassination.[4] and corroborated by several witnesses including former intelligence RPF members, the most publicly known being Abdul Ruzibiza.[5] The Association des Avocats de la Defence has also released a statement backing Jean-Louis Bruguière allegations.[6][7]

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum