Ce site est ouvert a tous et a toutes. Il se veut un lieu d'echange et d'information ou chacun est seul responsable de ce qu'il dit. Le webmaster ne peut en aucun cas etre tenu responsable des propos de ce forum.

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
maika22
Posté le:
23/12/2022 11:12
Sujet du message:
Dordle - word game that attracts many pa
Répondre            
Email:
cud75247@gmail.com

About Dordle

Dordle was born as an alternative choice to Wordle with a double issue problem. As a substitute of guessing a word by 6 makes an attempt, the participant is requested to guess 2 words directly over 7 makes an attempt. There will likely be 2 grids supplied to the participant and so they work independently of one another.

What makes Dordle particular is that gamers would not have to attend till the subsequent day for a brand new problem. You possibly can completely begin a brand new problem proper after finishing one.

Furthermore, whatever the game guidelines or different attention-grabbing issues, Dordle is a totally free game. You solely want a couple of clicks to hitch anytime.

How To Play Dordle?

Enter a word within the first row, every entered word will seem in each grids on the similar time.

Throughout the guessing course of, needless to say you have got a complete of seven guesses and no extra.

The principles are just like Wordle's.

The yellow tile means the letter is within the word however in a distinct place.

The inexperienced tile means the letter is within the right place.

You'll want to depend on that to make the subsequent guess.

For Dordle, the very first thing to note is your first guess. Do your analysis and discover a word that may assist you slender down your outcomes and keep away from losing guesses. Particular recommendation is to decide on words containing widespread letters. A, E, O, I, U is good for vowels whereas N, T, S, R are consonants that ought to be most well-liked. words like RATIO, CRANE, and RAISE are often good ones for the beginning.

Distribute the main target to each grids and keep away from specializing in a single one. That can make you utilize up your flip whereas solely discovering a word.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum