le forum test de Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par aide@francite.net tony

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
shilpakrati98
Posté le:
15/6/2020 18:40
Sujet du message:
Annular Solar Eclipse June 2020
Répondre            
Site Internet:
http://balsanskarkendra.org/
India has frequently observed the occurrence of a solar eclipse June 2020 in India. An annual solar eclipse will be witnessed on June 21, 2020. The solar eclipse timings are predicted to be 9:15 am to 3:15 pm, as per the Indian Standard Time. Various parts of Africa, India, China, and Pakistan will be able to witness the solar eclipse. People will be able to witness the characteristic ring of fire during the eclipse. However, this will also depend on the weather conditions of the area.

Effect of Solar Eclipse:
A solar eclipse may affect the human body. Further, it is also believed that astrological changes occur due to solar eclipses. Here are some effects of a solar eclipse on the human body:

1. You may feel dizzy or tired during a solar eclipse. It may also interfere with decision-making.

2. The digestive system might be affected.

3. A solar eclipse might also have psychological effects. One might be agitated or even have unusual dreams during this period.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum