le forum test de Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par aide@francite.net tony

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
whiteeolgaa
Posté le:
11/10/2021 21:03
Sujet du message:
What is React?
Répondre            
Site Internet:
http://www.cronj.com/react/reactjs-consulting
React is a reusable component-based, open-source, front-end JavaScript library created by Jordan Walke, a Facebook software engineer to handle ads, in 2011. While Angular and Vue are prominent players in the market, according to Google Trends, React has beaten them in the game because of its:

1. Rapid development
2. Enhanced performance
3. Unidirectional data flow
4. Framework flexibility
5. Reusable components
6. Easy learning curve
7. Code stability
8. Easy debugging
9. Quick rendering

In short, React helps to develop web and mobile app user-centric designs with greater UI manipulation and management. Design is not just about creativity, but it focuses on the needs, motivations, and concerns of your consumers, states BCG. This further helps companies to remain prepared for competitive challenges and opportunities. Deloitte proves the above statement by saying that nearly 79% of business executives believe that human-centered design thinking is crucial to overcome complex problems.

Hence along with firm user research, it is also important to select the best tool and technology to develop an intelligence-driven human-centered design. That’s another reason to choose react js consulting Services.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum