La fessée ! RENCONTRES FR

Forum créé le 10/12/2001 13:01 et administré par KARL ZORGEN

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Crestpak
Posté le:
26/6/2021 10:11
Sujet du message:
Milling Machine
Répondre            

Milling is a process in which a rotating cutter is used to remove the unwanted matl from any piece of working material.
Milling machine is usA millingake the milling process more easier and efficient. Please visit Omron Pakistan, A sharp cutter which rotates fastethated to remove unncessary material from any block. We can perform many operations from small blocks to large ones.
This machine is one of the most common machines in industries and many things are done with this machine. Earthing and grounding protection Manufacturers use these machines to shape different kinds of products with exceptional precision. Milling process include The milling ferent things, like cutting, shaping, and finishing the surface look and feel. Different types of cutters are used in the cutting process, the cutters are considered according to the requirements. Some cutters are just used to smoothen the rough surface but some are used to cut out the details in depth. The other purpose of using a milling machine is to smooth the surface of any material.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum