Forum créé le 6/4/2002 07:34 et administré par Romano Eva

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
powell
Posté le:
25/4/2018 16:53
Sujet du message:
Buy Registered,Toefl,Ielts,Toeic,Passpor
Répondre            

You have problems in getting the required scores in IELTS,GRE,TOEIC,TOEFL,PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC,YLE, KET,BULATS,ILEC, ICFE CELTA,DELTA

ESOL AUTODESK CERTIFICATES & all Certificates without taking an exams Need Ielts certificate urgently  From British council or IDP official

without taking the test? Want to Improve your Band score for Ielts or Toefl? At David Doc's we can help you obtain the original certificate of

all this test without taking the exam. We are a group of Teachers and Examiners Working in various centers like British council, IDP centers,

Ets,Gmat Etc... and we have teamed up to form a wide organisation with the sole interest of providing reliable services for all our customers In

Documentation and Travel consultaincy.Our Group of Staff will be devoted in their mission and treat each case as very important.

We are the best producers of high quality novelty documents with over a billion documents circulating around the world. We offer only

original high-quality passports, driver's licenses, Id cards, birth certificates, stamps, visas, university diplomas and other products. We use

the same equipment and sophisticated materials that the government uses to produce both novelty and real Documents. All the secret

features of the real documents are carefully reproduced by our unique producers.

We produce certificates for various language test world wide, including the ; IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, CaMLA, EFSET, ECCE, ECPE, MELAB, MTELP,

ESOL. Test of Proficiency in Korean, Korean Language Proficiency Test, Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK), CNaVT, NT2, DELF, DALF, TNF, Deutsches

Sprachdiplom Stufe I and II , TestDaf, NTD, CELI, CILS, PLIDA, Certificate Examinations in Polish as a Foreign Language, DELE, CELU, CELPE-Bras,

CAPLE, TORFL, JLPT, NNS and the European Language Certificates (TELC)

All Inquiries:

daviddocumentconsultan@yahoo.com

daviddocumentconsultan@yahoo.com

skype us at: david.powell554

skype us at: david.powell554

NB.
1. Both a magnetic stripe and barcodes that are encoded and scannable(scan with all card readers due to legal restrictions).
2. A hidden image viewable under UV black-light.
3. A repeating security image in OVD(optically variable device) ink.
4. A custom hologram lamination instead of the generic.

Buy Passports,ID cards(pvc), Drivers Licenses, Visas, Residence Permits, Green Cards, SSN, SSA, SIN, Passport Cards, Marijuana Cards, Check

Counterfeiting(Check Washing), DBR forms, CRB checks(standard, enhanced and enhanced with list checks), Certified Management

Accountant(CMA), Fake Money, Certified Meeting Professional(CMD), Certified Medical Dosimeter, College Degrees, Diplomas, Certificates

(Birth, Death, Marriage, IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL, NEBOSH, BOSIET and all Other English/French Language Certificates), Attestations, Private Cards,

Student Cards, Counterfeit Money, Clear Criminal Records and Many other Documents for Sale. For more information, Contact us

(daviddocumentconsultan@yahoo.com) for more guidance.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum