laissez vos remarques

Forum créé le 26/4/2002 18:56 et administré par VLR DELAHAYE

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Laurent59T
Posté le:
14/9/2023 09:27
Sujet du message:
Heardle Game: The Musical Challeng
Répondre            

Like songs and random facts? Then you'll love heardle, a game where you try to guess the song from the beginning. On the website Heardle, you can play a guessing game about music every day. You have to listen to the first few seconds of a song and try to figure out what it is and who sings it in six tries or less. Each time you guess, you hear more of the song to help you. Heardle is like Wordle, the game of guessing words, but with music instead of words. It's a fun and interesting game that will make you pay more attention to music.

Heardle is a game where you try to guess the name of a song. It was made as an ode to Wordle, the popular game where you try to guess words. Heardle is similar in that you have to guess the song of the day based on the few clues that are given over six tries. But instead of letters, you have to listen to parts of the beginning of the song and choose the right title and singer from a list. The game is a tribute to Wordle because it uses well-known songs by well-known singers from different genres and time periods.

There are different kinds of Heardle, like Daily Heardle, Heardle Unlimited, and Heardle 90s. Daily Heardle is the original version, where you can play one song per day and compare your number to that of other players. Heardle Unlimited is a paid version where you can listen to as many songs as you want and change how the app works. Heardle 90s is a version for people who miss the 1990s. You can only play songs from that decade.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum