Blida

Forum créé le 13/9/2002 05:57 et administré par Djamila Taleb

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
asia62
Posté le:
5/2/2008 04:28
Sujet du message:
algerien's emotion
Répondre            
Email:
tevere2@yahoo.fr

hi madjid

i see that u looking for someone who speaks englih, right?

Im bledeene i see and read what our friends write about our emotions,stories and our past in blida.
Most of them forget the other algeriens in all over the world and from all over algeria, we talk only about Blida
schools and friends, they don't care about the situation of our lovely country, about algerian people our friends and brothers..we all live in europe maybe because we were lucky
to leave algeria in the right time when it was possible, now 90% of young algerians want to leave but they can't u know why?????? they seems unhappy staying in there home algeria but we are unhappy too staying in europe but we ignore that.

PS please correct my english next time i'll write in Italian.

Votre amie Houria

madjid33
Posté le:
5/2/2008 07:34
Sujet du message:
SALAM ALIKOUM
Répondre            
Site Internet:
http://yahoo.co.uk
Salam Blida,et tout le Monde,and thanks very much,your English is perfect trust me,and you correct me if am wrong please we are here to learn from each other,Yes, you are absolutely right,we are from Blida Wreeda,we all love it,and proud,and we are ALGERIANS first off all,and i am sure that everyone who write something in here,he is thinking the same..
our family's, fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers,all concern us,and may Allah make our hearts realize,that we are all Algerians brothers and sisters,every where we are,and we can get on with each other what ever the differences,and we love and miss our mother land xx i hope and pray, and hope is good thing...
Every one in the country is unhappy,and sad,yes maybe we were lucky,but like you said we are here in Europe and we are unhappy as well,we have mostly everything,in the mean time we don't have anything...
this site it's not just for people of Blida,but for every Algerian ALL OVER THE WORLD xx oua salam alikoum
your friend...........

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum