Partagez votre opinion et posez des questions

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Tourisme en Tunisie (Idriss)

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
oiloil
Posté le:
8/10/2007 09:55
Sujet du message:
LUXE, ARGENT et EXPORT
Répondre            

Depending on the commission rate, type of product and sales quantity, an Export Agent annual earnings may range from a very nice five digit income within the first year after start, up to million of dollrs if involved in raw materials.

Almost any thing made or produced in your home town / country can be exported worldwide to over 200 countries. (It is easy to make it happen.. You simply need to learn how to do it)

Your local Manufacturers are so buisy producing their products and selling it to the local market and may have no experience or the staff to export, or they find it easy to sell their products locally but tend to be hopeless at marketing overseas. There WHERE YOU SHOULD STEP IN to help your local Supplier (Manufacturer / Producer / Seller) exporting therefore doubling or Tripling their annual income.

We can show you how to do it by following our easy steps and FLOW CHART then soon you will start negotiate Agency Agreements (Contracts) with companies of your choice.

Requires about 8 or 10 hours a week of your time, may be evenings and/or weekends.

Thanks to globalization, there is always a room and a chance for new Export agent(s) in the global market, Any committed and devoted person can be a successful Export Agent, you do not need a licence, diploma, intensive or Online Courses .

To read more or when ready for the big change in becoming a successful Export / Import Agent visit our URL www.webspawner.com/users/atis747s/index.html

Yours
M. White

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum