Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Herrmess
Posté le:
23/8/2021 01:29
Sujet du message:
The reasons for infidelity in marriage.
Répondre            

Adultery is a burning topic. Those who suspect her, torment themselves and others with mental torment; those who change, get tired of lies and the constant fear of being exposed. Committed adultery often becomes the cause of divorce and separation. But is it as simple as cheating as it seems? Whether there are ways to forgive her and save the relationship, what reasons push men and women to infidelity, we will tell in this article.

What is considered adultery in marriage?
Everyone puts their own set of ideas into the concept of "treason" and it depends on education, professed religion, life experience and individual character traits. For some, the fact of physical, physical infidelity is important, while others attach more importance to the moral aspect and violated feelings. Very often, treason is compared with betrayal. Adultery is considered sinful in almost all religions, it is condemned. At the same time, the definition of infidelity as such concerns only sexual relations with another partner with whom a person is not married.

In practice, such a definition looks rather stingy and meager, since it does not reflect all the nuances. It is a mistake to believe that treason is limited only to the boudoir. Today, the world offers many ways of other forms of communication outside of marriage, and therefore some consider it treason and virtual communication with someone on intimate topics, and virtual sex and other electronic forms of erotic communication.

Treason has many faces. This includes lying, which invariably accompanies attempts to hide the truth from the partner, and disregard for his personal interests and requests, and violation of these promises.

Adultery, despite the fact that it appeared in ancient times, almost simultaneously with the institution of marriage, is shrouded in many myths, which also leave their imprint on the idea of adultery as such. So, it is believed that rich men and women cheat more often than poor ones. This is not so — moreover, it is poor women who are more prone to infidelity than rich ones, which can not be said about men.

It is believed that the one who has stopped loving or not really loved becomes a cheater. This is fundamentally wrong, very often cheaters tenderly and tenderly treat their second halves and their plans do not include divorce and separation in any way. Love as a feeling and sex on the side without such a feeling distinguishes the majority of men, which cannot be said about women, since for them there should be at least a minimal emotional, sensual component "on the side".

Many people believe that" they don't walk around from good sex in the family", and sincerely believe that diversity in the bedroom is a panacea for cheating on a partner. Not at all, because there are other reasons for adultery, and sexual dissatisfaction is not the most important of them. The claims that men cheat more often than women are in principle true, this is also confirmed by sociologists: 75% of unfaithful men in account for up to 25% of women who have decided to commit adultery.

Jamalun
Posté le:
23/8/2021 03:16
Sujet du message:
dating
Répondre            

Hello. I absolutely do not see any big problems in this, because when family life comes to a dead end, such relationships on the side can even benefit to some extent. Many married people want such a relationship on the side and you yourself can kill yourself on this dating site cupid.com where quite a lot of married people are looking for their love and flirting. 

Jija
Posté le:
31/8/2021 05:47
Sujet du message:
dating
Répondre            

You know, physical attraction is of course important. But what about love? I think she also plays a role in the relationship between a man and a woman. I'll tell you maturedating - datingwebsitesreview because this is the very place where you can find for yourself not only a physical partner, but also your destiny, with which you will be truly happy. Love in a relationship is the main thing! 

sacaa
Posté le:
12/7/2022 17:18
Sujet du message:
dating
Répondre            

Hey, thanks for sharing. For many single people, dating sites are the only way to get rid of loneliness and find some meaning in their lives. I tried mail order wife and was able to find a lot of good dating sites, and you can meet a lot of single people there. I think you should definitely visit this place.

sacaa
Posté le:
12/8/2022 04:46
Sujet du message:
New das dating resource
Répondre            

Hello. I'm not alone, because I found a lot of interesting guys on https://thegirlcanwrite.net/hot-spanish-women/, where there are a lot of people who just want to chat, socialize and have a lot of fun. I met a wonderful man there and I want to meet him in London. In general it is very convenient to get acquainted this way, I have already realized it due to my experience. Maybe someone has already got acquainted in this way too? Or how do you prefer it?

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum