Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
BalanceB
Posté le:
20/8/2022 06:07
Sujet du message:
Sports betting is too risky
Répondre            

I think that sports betting can only be treated as a hobby or entertainment, because as a way to make money online it is too risky. 

AleksShamles
Posté le:
23/8/2022 08:00
Sujet du message:
rererere
Répondre            

I agree with you, but I don’t even see the point in such a hobby or entertainment if you risk losing your money in the process of so-called recreation. 

Cermit
Posté le:
23/8/2022 08:03
Sujet du message:
re rer e
Répondre            

Have you thought that every job has a certain level of risk? Even while working in an office, you may find out one day that you're fired or that your company is closing. I don't see anything wrong with sports betting, given that you can always find useful information, betting tips here https://takebet.ug/betting-tips/ht-ft-half-time-full-time . This helps to avoid mistakes and increase profits about betting. 

Aminnator
Posté le:
23/1/2023 14:05
Sujet du message:
Sports betting is too risky
Répondre            

Yes, I agree with you. Of course sport betting, like and other gambling activities, are risky business. But still if you are good in some sport game and can make predictions, you can earn on this. Just use some good proven betting strategy and follow all scores via https://livescores.biz site. Good luck! 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum