Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Keavasmt
Posté le:
3/10/2022 02:48
Sujet du message:
What are the features of Netflix?
Répondre            

Explore the rows of posters for movies The main page shows rows of movies and TV shows that you can browse. You can also search for genres using the Browse drop-down.Search Find specific TV shows or movies, names or actors, directors, or genres by using the search box on the upper right corner.Movie or TV Show Click on a specific poster for a TV show or movie to view additional information like a short description, year(s) produced, or maturity ratings. For more information simply click or tap on the title inside the window.To end video playback, press the back button located in the lower left-hand corner. In the event that the scroll bar and the back button aren't evident on the screen, drag your cursor until they appear.Cortana Integration: On the Netflix app for Windows 8 and later, utilize Microsoft's Cortana voice search to locate movies. For example: "netflix.com/tv8 , find 'Bojack Horseman..'"

jackwilson
Posté le:
11/12/2022 09:38
Sujet du message:
APK DOWNLOAD
Répondre            

Hi friend you like to use WhatsApp with advance and extra features and functions if so then I suggest you to download this YO WhatsApp Apk and make this possible. 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum