Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
jingwang123
Posté le:
6/11/2022 00:20
Sujet du message:
CNC machine tools
Répondre            
Email:
hx921732261@gmail.com

Traditional machining is carried out by manual operation of ordinary machine tools, when machining, the mechanical tool is used to cut the metal, and the accuracy of the product is measured with tools such as calipers. Modern industry has long used computer digital control machine tools for operation, CNC machine tools can automatically process any product and parts directly according to the pre-programmed program of technicians.

This is "CNC machining". CNC machining is widely used in all fields of machining, and is the development trend and important and necessary technical means of mold processing.

CNC machine tools are in accordance with the pre-programmed processing program to automatically process the parts to be processed. We put the machining process route, process parameters, tool trajectory, displacement, cutting parameters (spindle revolution, feed, back eating knife amount, etc.) and auxiliary functions (tool change, spindle forward rotation, reversal, cutting fluid on, off, etc.).

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum