Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Herrmess
Posté le:
15/11/2022 04:48
Sujet du message:
Google Stadia’s Party Stream is exactly
Répondre            

Google Stadia is still very much alive and kicking — and has made some updates that will make it easier to livestream games. XDA Developers reported that Stadia will unveil a new Party Stream feature that enables players to privately

broadcast their gameplay to up to nine other users, who can opt to either play or watch. Users can take advantage of Stadia’s party chat features during these streams, including emoji and voice reactions. A Google spokesperson confirmed the news to Engadget in an email.

Stadia already allows players to directly share their gameplay to YouTube. The Party Stream feature accommodates gamers who don’t want to broadcast their games to the world — but merely wants to share it with a few friends.

We've already seen platforms like Discord (with its Go Live feature) tap into this need to gamestream to a select few. Party Stream also saves Stadia players the trouble of using Twitch to share games with friends, which requires downloading a third-party encoder

Jamalun
Posté le:
15/11/2022 04:50
Sujet du message:
streaming
Répondre            

Wow! I love game streaming!!!! 

Tempton
Posté le:
16/11/2022 05:30
Sujet du message:
streaming
Répondre            

All the same, if we consider the gameplay and streams, then of course most gamers prefer the long-established twitch. I even have a good gamer friend and you know, I'm very happy for him, because in a very short time he managed to attract a lot of followers to his twitch channel. Of course, streamers are becoming more popular thanks to the ability to cover the gameplay in a cool way, but now the topic of buying viewers on twitch is also very relevant. Yes, please don't be surprised, because in order to promote a channel, you really need services like you can find on streamerplus. 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum