Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
aemase025
Posté le:
19/12/2022 23:06
Sujet du message:
The world is vibrant
Répondre            

The world is vibrant. Let's go ahead and do anything you want. Going camping, traveling, studying abroad, etc. When you are young and have fewer obligations, it is an excellent time to travel the globe and acquire your dream.
My dream is touring throughout the globe. I like doing outlandish things with my partner. I've got Tom. We share an interest. I met him by chance during a lovely summer.
The answer is yes. This fall and winter vacation, we will begin our journey with an EU nation. We plan to go to Ireland for Christmas. We adore the wild road since we are members of a hiking team. The idea is to spend three days in the Netherlands, four days in France, and three days in Denmark. I like flowers, and Tom loves winding roads.

All we need is baggage and necessities such as a compass, paper map, and smartphone. I often use the bing maps app. It supports whatever I desire. It's my favorite application. It depicts roads and even traffic black spots. I can go to any address without fear of making a mistake. Furthermore, if we are having problems conversing, the language translation program on the phone is really useful. I know a little bit of Spanish, so that could help.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum