Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
lucasallen
Posté le:
21/12/2022 12:47
Sujet du message:
What disease does ketosteril treat?
Répondre            

Patients with chronic renal failure and glomerular filtration rates between 5 and 15 ml/min are treated with ketosteril tablet to prevent and maintain their condition. The medication is combined with a low-protein diet (protein intake of 40 g per day in adults or less).
ketosteril 630 mg aids in the treatment of uremia-related symptoms, lowers proteinuria, prevents the body from breaking down proteins, corrects calcium-phosphate metabolism abnormalities, hyperparathyroidism, and renal osteoporosis, as well as disorders of carbohydrate, lipid, and endocrine metabolism.
Ketosteril reduces nitrogen consumption while allowing the body to absorb essential amino acids. The nitrogen from the non-essential amino acids will be taken up by the keto- and hydroxy equivalents once they have been absorbed by the body, minimising urea generation by utilising the amine group.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum