Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
SouthSidde
Posté le:
22/12/2022 19:55
Sujet du message:
Tips for buying an engagement ring
Répondre            

1. Don’t get caught up in a trend.
An engagement ring should be a timeless, classic symbol of your love that will last forever, so the goal should be to find the stone that is the perfect match for your future fiancé. Look at their current jewelry to see what would best suit his or her style. Are they a gold or a platinum person? Do they wear statement jewelry or instead opt for minimal pieces? Take cues from their current style to inform how you pick the piece they’ll want to wear every day for the rest of their lives.

2. A stone doesn’t have to be perfect on paper.
Diamond experts often site the “Four Cs” (aka color, cut, clarity, and carat), but certificate grading should be just one of the many factors in your decision-making. You don’t need a D Flawless stone to create a beautiful ring. It’s better to judge a stone by the feeling it gives you rather than the GIA grading (diamonds are graded from D to Z by the Gemological Institute of America) it received. The grade can serve as a starting point, but should not be the sole determining factor.

Joteran
Posté le:
22/12/2022 20:02
Sujet du message:
Thanks mate!
Répondre            

According to tradition, the engagement rings should be bought by the groom. In fact, men tend to limit their participation in the purchase to a minimum, trusting the taste of the chosen one and limiting her choice only to the budget. Well, it is likely that the groom has the same attitude to the problem of purchasing precious symbols of marriage, so it is the bride who needs to know how to choose mens diamond eternity wedding bands. Diamonds can shine on more than just the female half of the wedding duo! 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum