Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
victoriapipkin
Posté le:
10/1/2023 05:36
Sujet du message:
Paxzen's effects and various mechanisms
Répondre            
Email:
victoriapipkin849@gmail.com

Paxzen is a broad-spectrum, second-generation synthetic macrolide antibiotic that has been used since the early 1980s to treat a variety of bacterial and mycobacterial infections of the respiratory system and skin. As a result, it is on the WHO list of essential medications and is widely produced throughout the world. Paxzen is antibacterial activity is attributed to its ability to bind to the 50S ribosomal subunit and inhibit protein synthesis. It also has intriguing anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties, and it is being studied as a potential treatment for viruses like SARS-CoV-2, which causes coronavirus-19 disease (COVID-19).

It has been used as a treatment in previous coronavirus diseases, including the 2003 SARS epidemic and the 2012 Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), but there is no randomised trial data on its use in any novel coronavirus infection. Its proven safety, low cost, and global availability make it an appealing candidate for repurposing as a COVID-19 treatment.

Given the expected massive global impact of COVID-19 particularly in low-to-middle income countries, it is important to not only develop therapies that treat the virus successfully. but also to ensure that these therapies are readily implementable at all levels of development and economy. This review summarizes the current understanding of the anti-viral and anti-inflammatory effects of AZM with a view to supporting our knowledge in the pursuit of a COVID-19 therapy that can help tackle this virus globally.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum