Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
365chemistsph
Posté le:
11/1/2023 05:28
Sujet du message:
WHAT IS HETQUENIL 200 TABLET ?
Répondre            
Email:
365chemists.pharma@gmail.com
Site Internet:
http://Sunvelley, 3311, Farnum Road,New York,United States,10011
HETQUENIL 200 TABLET contains Hydroxychloroquine which belongs to the group of medicines called Antimalarials or Disease-Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs (DMARDs). It is used to prevent and treat malarial infections in adults and children. Malaria is a parasitic infection caused by the plasmodium parasite, which spreads in blood by the bite of an infectious mosquito. It is characterized by symptoms such as fever, chills, sweating, headache, nausea, vomiting, body pain and general discomfort.
It is also used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, discoid and systemic lupus erythematosus in adults and to treat juvenile idiopathic arthritis in children. Also, it is used to treat skin problems (which are sensitivity to sunlight).
Rheumatoid arthritis, discoid and systemic lupus erythematosus is an inflammatory autoimmune condition in which the immune system attacks its own body cells. It is generalized by symptoms such as painful swelling, stiffness, swelling, tenderness or weakness of bone joints, weakness, fever, skin rashes and anaemia, etc.
HETQUENIL 200 TABLET is not recommended for use in patients with maculopathy or retinal disorder of the eye and changes in eye colour, etc. Your doctor may recommend you to take relevant tests to understand your existing condition.
Before taking HETQUENIL 200 TABLET inform your doctor if you have heart disease, psoriasis or porphyria, blood disorders (such as aplastic anaemia, agranulocytosis, leukopenia or thrombocytopenia) glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency, psychological disorders, abnormal blood sugar levels, etc.
HETQUENIL 200 TABLET should be used with caution in pregnant and breastfeeding women only if advised by the doctor. HETQUENIL 200 TABLET should be used with caution in children and elderly patients (aged 65 years and above).
The most common side effects of taking HETQUENIL 200 TABLET are nausea, vomiting, loose stools, stomach pain, headache, loss of appetite and skin rashes. Consult your doctor if any of the side effects worsen.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum