Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
shinaya039
Posté le:
13/1/2023 06:34
Sujet du message:
Peacocktv.com/tv | Fubo.tv/connect | Di
Répondre            
Email:
shinaya039@gmail.com
Site Internet:
http://peacockktvcomtv.com
Peacock is available across a variety of devices. To get started, find or download the Peacock application on your device or head directly to Peacocktv.com/tv and enter your email address to create a Peacock account. Then, you’re ready to watch! For a list of supported devices, please click here. Amazon: Peacock is supported on Fire TV and Fire Tablet devices with Fire OS 6 and above. Android TV: Peacock is supported on a wide variety of Android TV-enabled Smart TVs, such as Sony Bravia, and set-top boxes, including NVIDIA Shield, running Android OS 5.1 and above. Why isn’t Peacock working on my TV? Your internet connection might not be strong enough or could be otherwise impeded, so check your Wi-Fi signal or router. You may also need to clear the cache on your streaming device. If you still can’t get Peacocktv.com/tv to work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Peacock app.
FuboTV was the first live-TV streaming service to support 4K HDR video (2018 World Cup), and was the first to adopt an industry standard for handling sports blackouts. [12] In December 2018, Fubo announced that it was going to expand into Spain. For help with setting up a fuboTV account, go here. If you’re not currently signed in to fubo.tv on your browser you’ll need to sign in first, then you’ll be redirected to Fubo.tv/connect The code is only valid for 5 minutes.
You can watch Disneyplus.com/Begin on most smart TVs simply by downloading the app from your TV’s app store. If you don’t have a smart TV, or your smart TV doesn’t offer access to the Disney Plus app, you can use a variety of streaming devices to get Disney Plus on your TV. Disney+ is available on the following platforms: Apple (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple TV, and fully integrated with the Apple TV app; customers can subscribe to Disneyplus.com/Begin via in-app purchase); Google (Android phones, Android TV devices, Google Chromecast and Chromecast built-in devices) How many devices can I stream on at once? Disney+ Hotstar enables you to watch on two devices concurrently per subscription account. If you see an error message “You are trying to access videos from more than two devices”, it is likely your device limit has been exceeded.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum