Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
GeorgeWilson
Posté le:
17/1/2023 05:53
Sujet du message:
Working with important documents
Répondre            

Can I trust email for security when it comes to sending documents? 

Usager
Posté le:
17/1/2023 07:02
Sujet du message:
re:
Répondre            

I don't think email is what you should be using when working on documents. In any case, it's just inconvenient. 

BalanceB
Posté le:
17/1/2023 07:33
Sujet du message:
re:
Répondre            

Well, you know, now there are different options for how to increase the level of cyber security, using various ways to protect files and encrypt data. I often find advice on the internet, for example, check out this blog for more information on how to work with documents and use email. But still, I prefer to use cloud tools, it seems to me a more reliable option. 

PaulSmith
Posté le:
8/3/2023 12:13
Sujet du message:
Répondre            

Of course, it is necessary to pay attention to such aspects of working with data as the safety of their transmission. This is especially true of working interaction with mobile applications as dig this that have access to the user's internal information. Similar principles should also be applied to work with email services. 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum