Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
brownpaul
Posté le:
18/1/2023 03:51
Sujet du message:
What is Covimectin 12 mg ?
Répondre            
Email:
brown.paul7458@gmail.com

Covimectin 12 mg and Austro Ivermectin 12 mg Tablet is an antiparasitic medication. It is used to treat parasitic infections of the intestinal tract, skin, and eyes.

Your doctor will explain how to take Covimectin 12 and Austro 12 Tablet and how much you need. Read the instructions that come with the medicine to make sure you take it correctly. Generally, it is taken on an empty stomach. You usually only need to take it once to get rid of your infection. However, if you do not feel better after taking it, talk to your doctor. To get the most benefit from the medicine, drink lots of fluids and avoid caffeine when taking this medication.

This medicine is generally safe, with few or no side effects. Your doctor may order stool and blood tests after you take the medication to see if you have gotten rid of the infection. Remember, before taking it, you should ask your doctor’s advice if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum