Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
23/2/2024 03:48
Sujet du message:
What Is Fildena CT 50?
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Fildena CT 50 is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains sildenafil citrate, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. Fildena CT 50 is known for its chewable tablet form, offering a convenient and alternative way of administration compared to traditional tablets.

Here are some key points about Fildena CT 50:

Formulation: Fildena CT 50 comes in the form of chewable tablets. This formulation is designed to be chewed rather than swallowed whole, providing a convenient option for individuals who may have difficulty swallowing traditional tablets.

Mechanism of Action: Sildenafil citrate in Fildena CT 50 works by inhibiting the action of the enzyme PDE5. This enzyme is responsible for breaking down cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). By blocking PDE5, the medication allows cGMP to accumulate, leading to relaxation of smooth muscle cells in the penile blood vessels and increased blood flow, which contributes to an erection.

Dosage: Fildena CT 50 contains 50 milligrams of sildenafil citrate. The dosage may be adjusted based on individual response and tolerability. It is considered a moderate strength, and healthcare professionals may prescribe it as an initial dose.

Timing of Administration: Fildena CT 50 is usually taken about 30 minutes to 1 hour before anticipated sexual activity. The chewable tablet form allows for quicker absorption, and sexual stimulation is necessary for the medication to be effective.

Duration of Action: The effects of Fildena CT 50 can last for several hours, providing a window of time during which a man may experience improved erectile function.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum