Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
cliffordfosterr
Posté le:
9/3/2024 05:34
Sujet du message:
Can doubling the dosage of Duratia 60 Mg
Répondre            

Can doubling the dosage of Duratia 60 Mg lead to changes in cognitive function or mental health?

Doubling the dosage of Duratia 60 mg (which contains dapoxetine, a medication used to treat premature ejaculation) can indeed increase the risk of experiencing side effects, including changes in cognitive function or mental health. Common side effects of dapoxetine can include dizziness, headache, nausea, and insomnia. In some cases, it can lead to mood changes, such as anxiety or irritability.

Increasing the Duratia 60 mg dosage without consulting a healthcare professional can also raise the risk of more severe side effects, including serotonin syndrome, which can manifest as confusion, hallucinations, rapid heart rate, and high blood pressure.

It's crucial to follow the prescribed dosage and consult a healthcare provider before making any changes to medication regimens, especially concerning mental health medications. They can provide personalized advice based on your specific situation and medical history.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum