Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
16/3/2024 06:19
Sujet du message:
What Is Fildena 150 mg used for?
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Fildena 150 mg is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains sildenafil citrate as its active ingredient, which belongs to a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors.

When a man is sexually aroused, the blood flow to his penis increases, leading to an erection. However, in men with ED, this process is disrupted due to insufficient blood flow to the penile tissues. Sildenafil citrate works by inhibiting the action of PDE5 enzyme, which is responsible for breaking down a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). By blocking PDE5, sildenafil helps to maintain higher levels of cGMP, leading to improved blood flow into the penis and facilitating an erection when sexually stimulated.

Fildena 150 mg, with its higher dose of sildenafil, is typically prescribed for men with more severe cases of ED or those who do not achieve satisfactory results with lower doses of sildenafil. It's essential to use Fildena 150 mg as directed by a healthcare professional and not to exceed the recommended dosage to avoid potential side effects and complications.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum