Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Ronymeran
Posté le:
16/3/2024 06:35
Sujet du message:
Tazzle 10 mg
Répondre            

Tazzle 10 mg is a medication primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains tadalafil as its active ingredient, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor.

Here are some key points about Tazzle 10 mg:

Active Ingredient: Tazzle 10 mg contains 10 mg of tadalafil per tablet. Tadalafil works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, helping to achieve and maintain an erection.

Dosage: The recommended dosage of Tazzle 10 mg may vary depending on individual factors such as age, medical history, and the severity of ED. It's important to follow the dosage instructions provided by a healthcare professional. Typically, Tazzle 10 mg is taken orally, with or without food, about 30 minutes before anticipated sexual activity.

Effectiveness: Tazzle 10 mg is effective in treating ED in men. It typically starts working within 30 minutes to 1 hour after administration and can last for up to 36 hours. This extended duration of action allows for greater flexibility in sexual activity.

Side Effects: Like all medications, Tazzle 10 mg may cause side effects in some individuals. Common side effects may include headache, flushing, indigestion, nasal congestion, dizziness, and back pain. These side effects are usually mild to moderate and temporary.

Precautions: Tazzle 10 mg should not be taken by individuals who are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredients in the medication. It's also important to avoid consuming alcohol or grapefruit products while taking Tazzle 10 mg, as they can interact with tadalafil and increase the risk of side effects. Additionally, Tazzle 10 mg should be used with caution in individuals with certain underlying health conditions, such as cardiovascular disease or liver or kidney impairment.

Before taking Tazzle 10 mg or any other medication for ED, it's essential to consult with a healthcare professional. They can help determine if Tazzle 10 mg is safe and appropriate for you based on your individual health status and medication history.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum