Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Ronymeran
Posté le:
16/3/2024 07:19
Sujet du message:
Fildena 120 Mg
Répondre            

How long does the effect of Fildena 120 Mg last in terms of maintaining an erection after ejaculation?

Fildena 120 mg contains sildenafil citrate as its active ingredient and is primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Sildenafil citrate is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, which works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, helping to achieve and maintain an erection.

The duration of action of Fildena 120 mg in terms of maintaining an erection after ejaculation can vary among individuals. Generally, the effects of Fildena 120 mg typically last for about 4 to 6 hours after administration. During this time, individuals may find it easier to achieve and maintain an erection with sexual stimulation.

However, it's important to note that the effects of sildenafil citrate do not directly influence the refractory period—the period after ejaculation during which it is difficult to achieve another erection. The refractory period is a normal physiological response mediated by hormonal and neural factors, and its duration can vary among individuals.

If you have concerns about the duration of the effects of Fildena 120 mg or sexual function after ejaculation, it's advisable to discuss them with a healthcare professional. They can provide personalized advice and recommendations based on your individual health status and needs.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum