Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
joniscosttale
Posté le:
19/3/2024 04:54
Sujet du message:
How does Fildena 50 affect ejaculation?
Répondre            
Email:
joniscosttale45@gmail.com

Fildena 50 mg contains sildenafil citrate, a medication primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, which helps men achieve and maintain an erection. However, sildenafil citrate, the active ingredient in Fildena 50 mg, is not specifically intended to affect ejaculation.

While sildenafil citrate does not directly influence ejaculation, some men may experience changes in ejaculation patterns while using the medication. Here are some possible effects:

Delayed Ejaculation: Some men may find that they are able to delay ejaculation while using sildenafil citrate. This can be beneficial for men who experience premature ejaculation (PE), as it may help them prolong sexual activity and improve sexual satisfaction for themselves and their partners.

Improved Control: Fildena 50mg can increase blood flow to the penis, which may lead to improved control over ejaculation for some men. This can result in a more satisfying sexual experience and greater confidence in their ability to perform sexually.

No Direct Effect on Ejaculation Time: It's important to note that sildenafil citrate is not specifically indicated for the treatment of premature ejaculation, and its primary effect is on erectile function. While some men may experience changes in ejaculation patterns while using the medication, sildenafil citrate is not a treatment for premature ejaculation itself.

Individual Variation: The effects of sildenafil citrate on ejaculation can vary from person to person. Some men may notice changes in ejaculation patterns, while others may not experience any differences.

If you have concerns about ejaculation or other aspects of sexual function while using Fildena 50 mg, it's essential to discuss them with your healthcare provider. They can provide personalized advice and guidance based on your individual needs and circumstances, and may recommend alternative treatments or strategies if necessary.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum