Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
joniscosttale
Posté le:
26/3/2024 05:55
Sujet du message:
Does Duratia need to be taken daily?
Répondre            
Email:
joniscosttale45@gmail.com

Duratia contains dapoxetine, which is a medication primarily used to treat premature ejaculation (PE) in men. Unlike some other medications for erectile dysfunction (ED), Duratia is not intended for daily use. Instead, it is typically taken on an as-needed basis, approximately 1 to 3 hours before anticipated sexual activity.

Here are some key points regarding the dosing and administration of Duratia:

As-needed dosing: Duratia is usually taken as needed, meaning that it is taken only when you anticipate engaging in sexual activity and want to delay ejaculation. It is not intended for daily use or as a maintenance therapy.

Timing of administration: Duratia should be taken approximately 1 to 3 hours before anticipated sexual activity. This allows the medication enough time to be absorbed and reach peak effectiveness in delaying ejaculation.

Dosage: The recommended starting dose of Duratia is typically 30 mg, although your healthcare provider may adjust the dose based on your individual response and tolerability. The maximum recommended dose is 60 mg.

Water intake: Duratia should be swallowed whole with a full glass of water. It can be taken with or without food, but consuming a heavy or high-fat meal may delay the onset of action.

Avoiding alcohol: It's advisable to avoid excessive alcohol consumption while taking Duratia, as it may increase the risk of certain side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, and fainting.

Not exceeding recommended dose: It's important to follow the dosing instructions provided by your healthcare provider and not exceed the recommended dose of Duratia. Taking higher doses than prescribed can increase the risk of side effects without necessarily improving efficacy.

Duratia is intended to help improve control over ejaculation and delay orgasm in men with premature ejaculation. It's essential to use Duratia as directed by your healthcare provider and to discuss any questions or concerns about its use, dosage, or side effects with them. If you have underlying health conditions or are taking other medications, be sure to inform your healthcare provider before starting Duratia to ensure its safety and effectiveness for you.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum