Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
stephenbarkin
Posté le:
1/4/2024 02:52
Sujet du message:
Does Suhagra 50 Mg treat ED?
Répondre            

Yes, Suhagra 50 Mg is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains the active ingredient sildenafil citrate, which belongs to a class of medications known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors.

Sildenafil citrate works by inhibiting the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5, which normally breaks down a substance called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) in the penis. During sexual arousal, the release of nitric oxide (NO) in the erectile tissue of the penis triggers the production of cGMP. This leads to relaxation of the smooth muscles in the blood vessels of the penis, allowing them to dilate and increase blood flow into the erectile tissue, resulting in an erection.

However, in men with erectile dysfunction, the enzyme PDE5 can prematurely break down cGMP, reducing blood flow to the penis and making it difficult to achieve or maintain an erection. Suhagra 50 Mg inhibits PDE5, allowing cGMP to accumulate in the erectile tissue and enhancing the vasodilatory effects of nitric oxide. This results in improved blood flow to the penis, facilitating the achievement and maintenance of an erection when sexually stimulated.

It's important to note that Suhagra 50 Mg does not automatically produce an erection; sexual arousal and stimulation are still necessary for the medication to be effective. Additionally, Suhagra is not an aphrodisiac and does not increase libido. Instead, it helps to improve the physiological response to sexual stimulation in men with ED.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum