Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
stephenbarkin
Posté le:
15/4/2024 05:56
Sujet du message:
Can Super Zhewitra affect fertility?
Répondre            

Super Zhewitra is a medication that combines two active ingredients: Vardenafil and Dapoxetine. Vardenafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED), while Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) used to treat premature ejaculation (PE).

There is no direct evidence to suggest that Super Zhewitra affects fertility in men. However, both Vardenafil and Dapoxetine may have potential effects on reproductive function, albeit indirectly.

For Vardenafil, there is some evidence to suggest that high doses or chronic use may affect sperm quality, although this is not typically seen with the usual therapeutic doses used to treat ED.

As for Dapoxetine, being an SSRI, it could potentially affect fertility through its impact on serotonin levels, which are involved in various aspects of reproductive function. However, clinical studies specifically evaluating the effects of Dapoxetine on male fertility are limited.

It's essential to discuss any concerns about fertility with a healthcare provider, especially if you are planning to conceive or experiencing difficulties with fertility. They can provide personalized advice based on your medical history, current medications, and individual circumstances.

If you're considering using Super Zhewitra and have concerns about its potential effects on fertility, it's advisable to discuss these concerns with your healthcare provider. They can provide guidance tailored to your specific situation and help you make informed decisions about treatment options.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum