Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
joniscosttale
Posté le:
19/4/2024 06:52
Sujet du message:
What is the duration action Vigora 50?
Répondre            
Email:
joniscosttale45@gmail.com

Vigora 50 mg contains sildenafil citrate, which is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. The duration of action of Vigora 50 mg can vary depending on individual factors such as metabolism, dosage, and other health conditions. However, in general, the effects of sildenafil citrate typically last for approximately 4 to 6 hours after administration.

After taking Vigora 50 Mg orally, sildenafil citrate is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream and reaches peak plasma concentrations within about 30 to 120 minutes. It then begins to exert its effects by inhibiting the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), leading to increased blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. This enhanced blood flow helps men achieve and maintain an erection sufficient for sexual activity.

While the effects of sildenafil citrate typically peak within the first few hours after administration, some men may continue to experience the benefits of the medication for up to 6 hours or longer. However, it's important to note that the duration of action can vary between individuals and may be influenced by factors such as age, overall health, dosage, and concurrent medications.

It's recommended to take Vigora 50 mg approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour before anticipated sexual activity to allow sufficient time for the medication to be absorbed and take effect. It's essential to follow the dosage instructions provided by a healthcare provider and not exceed the recommended dose of Vigora 50 mg to minimize the risk of side effects and maximize the effectiveness of the medication.

If you have any questions or concerns about the duration of action of Vigora 50 mg or its use for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, it's important to discuss them with a healthcare provider. They can provide personalized advice based on your individual health needs and circumstances.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum