Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
20/4/2024 03:12
Sujet du message:
Vigora 100 mg
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Vigora 100 mg is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains the active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. Here are some key points about Vigora 100 mg:

Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Treatment: Vigora 100 mg helps men with ED achieve and maintain erections by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation.

Dosage: The typical recommended dosage of Vigora is 100 mg, taken orally with water, approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour before engaging in sexual activity. It's important to follow your healthcare provider's dosage instructions and not exceed the recommended dose.

Duration of Action: Vigora 100 mg typically starts working within 30 to 60 minutes after ingestion, and its effects can last for up to 4 to 6 hours. It's important to note that sexual stimulation is necessary for the medication to be effective.

Consultation: Before using Vigora 100 mg or any medication for ED, it's crucial to consult with a healthcare provider. They can evaluate your medical history, current medications, and overall health to determine if Vigora is suitable for you.

Side Effects: Like any medication, Vigora 100 mg may cause side effects such as headache, flushing, dizziness, nasal congestion, or changes in vision. These side effects are usually mild and temporary. However, if you experience severe or persistent side effects, notify your healthcare provider.

Precautions: Vigora 100 mg should not be taken with certain medications, particularly those containing nitrates, as it can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure. Avoid alcohol consumption while taking Vigora, as it may increase the risk of side effects.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum